Sunday, October 10, 2010

Late Introduction

So I want to start off by saying that I apologize for starting so far along in the season with this. Honestly, I know I should have started back in August during training camp, but the end of week 5 is still better then week 16, right? Ok, anyway the prupose of this blog is to get out the feelings of the game produced by true Eagles fans. I always said that a true fan is willing to admit the faults of his team so don't be afraid to rant on how Reid normally faults out under pressure (espically with his offence) or to announce how awesome that fumble recovery touchdown was. Friendly and tatical debates are always welcome and I'll try to get them started if not join into as many as I can. So boys and girls let the true fans speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment